Yup, Winter is coming and probably colder than ever!
With the current energy crisis, we thought it would be nice to remind everyone of a few simple tips to save energy!
1. In winter, close the curtains and shutters when the sun is down;
2. In winter, remove the dust from the convectors;
3. Every day, ventilate well by opening the windows wide for 2×15 minutes. Turn off the heating while windows are open;
4. Turn off the light when you leave the rooms;
5. Turn off your electrical appliances (TV, DVD, stereo, computer…), press the button on the appliance, or unplug it;
6. Put the lid on your pots and pans when you cook;
7. Every 3 months, Defrost your fridge and/or freezer: remove the plug and open the door wide so that all the frost melts;
8. To save water, turn off the faucet while washing dishes;
9. For your laundry, use short programs at low temperature: 30°C is enough most of the time;
10. Use natural drying to the dryer when possible. It’s free and better for your laundry;
11. Wear an indoor sweater or cardigan : the new trend of this winter.
Here’s a playlist curated by Marwa to help you remember those tips : Winter is Co-Homing